Single Strand Series
The Vanilla girl – 90 strands
For girls who prefer a more natural look.
The Classy girl – 120 strands
For girls who wants a little more drama but not too much attention.
The Diva – Unlimited strands
For the girls who wants the spotlight. Nuff said.
Lashes are too sparse for your liking? Fret not, check out our volume sets!
Temptress – 1D/2D fluffy set
For girls who wants a little more flare to the lashes. We will attach 1/2 strands of thinner lashes onto one of your natural lash.
Bombshell – 3D/4D volume set
For girls who wants a more drama to the lashes. We will attach 3/4 strands of thinner lashes onto one of your natural lash. Bat those lashes!
Femme Fatale – 5D/6D Russian volume set
These are the girls who steal the show. Extreme drama to the eyes, great for weddings, parties or events.
Eyelash extensions removal $18
Volume/Strip/Cluster eyelash extensions removal $28
Lower eyelash extensions $28
Colour eyelash extensions (add-on) $20
Single strands lash extensions touch up $38
Volume eyelash extensions touch up 3D/4D $68
Authentic Dolly Eyelash Rebirth Treatment
Just like our hair, after countless chemical treatments like perming, straightening, dyeing etc. our hair needs to be treated. This eyelash treatment is perfect for people who use mascara, eyelash extensions by untrained technicians and false eyelashes. These things will cause our natural eyelashes to regenerate slower and fall off. This new treatment stimulates our natural upper and lower eyelashes to grow thicker, longer and fuller. *money back guarantee*
Japanese Eyelash Extensions FAQs
What Are Eyelash Extensions?
- Eyelash extension is an advanced technique that lengthens and thickens eyelashes. They are single strands of lashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. We use only quality extensions in faux, mink and silk. You will feel the difference.
How will they look and feel?
- When applied by our skilled technicians they will look completely natural, only much longer and fuller. They will feel like your own eyelashes.
My lashes are short and damaged after eyelash extensions elsewhere; can I still do extensions here?
- Sorry, we cannot apply strand by strand extensions on damaged lashes. We recommend our Authentic Dolly Eyelash Rebirth Treatment. Please consult our lash artist for more information.
Do you provide cluster eyelash extensions?
- Although an additional service means more sales for us, we do not provide cluster extensions because we care about our clients’ lash health. Cluster extensions damage your natural eyelashes.
How long will my initial appointment take?
- We take an artisan approach with our customers and will not rush your appointment. You can expect your first appointment to take approximately 75-120 minutes.
How long will my Eyelash Extensions Last?
- When properly applied and cared for, your eyelash extensions will last for four to six weeks. Please see the aftercare section on how to properly care for your eyelash extensions to maximize longevity.
What is a fill and how often should I get one?
- After your initial set of eyelash extensions you will receive instructions on how to care for them. Touch-ups are done every two to three weeks depending on care and how quickly your eyelashes grow. Eyelash extension touch-ups take a shorter time to do and the prices reflect that.
Why do I lose some of my eyelashes?
- Due to the natural growth cycle of your lashes you will find your natural eyelashes shed every 60-90 days as new ones grows in. We recommend getting a fill every two to three weeks to fill in lashes on the new growth. Lash extensions do NOT cause your natural lashes to fall.
Will extensions damage my eyelashes?
- Yes and no. Yes, your lashes can be damaged if you go to someone who was not properly trained and uses cheap products not intended for long wear. Of course, cluster extensions also damages your natural lashes as a thick layer of glue is applied on the top of your lids on your eyelashes. No, extensions properly applied by a certified, trained technician who uses quality products should not. Our eyelash extension application techniques and innovative aftercare ensures your lash health.
A friend of mine is allergic to the products, is this common?
- True allergic reactions do happen, but are rare. If you have developed an allergic reaction you may still wear extensions with some changes made to the aftercare process. What is more common is eye infection due to improperly washing and caring for your lashes. Waiting 24 hours to wash lashes and not washing your eyelashes the entire time you wear them are the most common causes of infections. Imagine not washing the head on your hair for weeks or months. This is the most common reason wearers lose their lashes prematurely.
Can I use eyelash growth products with my extensions?
- Natural lash growth products wonderful and will have no adverse effect on the longevity of your extensions. We carry a brand of lash growth serum in our salon too.
Will I still need to use mascara?
- No, you will not need to use mascara with your lash extensions, but for nights that you want extra drama you can use water-based mascara.